Are you a small business owner who followed their passion. Well this short course will bring you up to speed with the ‘Legal Essentials’ that every small business owner needs to know!
It is fun, informative and to the point and covers a range of protections you need in your business: business structures, registrations, licenses, permits, contracts, debt prevention, intellectual property protections, consumer law and customer management, online business, social media and digital law, and of course taxes.
Some facts that will be discussed include:
- You are liable for your employees posts on social media – learn to manage your brand.
- It is harder to get debt paid if there is no documentation supporting what was delivered and why!
- Sole traders have lost their personal assets.
- 50% of small businesses fail after a cyberattacks.
- Payment plans are available at the ATO.
You will leave with your eBook, a Workbook and a plan to make your business compliant and meet the essential legal requirements. After the course we are a phone call away.
Register Now for Business Owner’s Guide to the Law
Please register your RSVP to receive the event details, including downloads, via email.