IT IS VITAL FOR YOU TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS.
You have worked hard throughout your life to attain your assets and financial success. Therefore, it is vital to protect your assets so that your loved ones and future generations can enjoy the benefits of your hard work.
Our legal team can show you the full range of legal options and estate planning instruments available to help protect you from:
- Probate court actions;
- Estate taxes;
- Excessive and/or unnecessary medical treatment;
- Contested trust litigation and Will disputes;
- Theft or fraudulent distribution from financial estates of the elderly;
- And more!
Digital Age Lawyers also provides the information and resources required to prepare you for a wonderful retirement. The earlier you start preparing, the better. We assist people of all ages and financial positions to plan for a comfortable and satisfying retirement by outlaying all of the available options and working with you to select the best path towards your retirement goals.
For example, we can assist you with your retirement accommodation decisions – from understanding the legal consequences of signing legally binding documents, to the processes you need to follow with an Aged Care or Retirement Village facility contract. These are important life decisions that have huge legal and financial consequences, so it is essential that you get sound legal advice BEFORE you put your signature to a contract.
At Digital Age Lawyers, we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive property preservation strategy for individuals and families in every stage of life. Let us help you plan for the future so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that yours and your family’s futures are well looked after.
Call us today to book in your consultation to review your financial circumstances and assess the risk to your assets.
- For the single person who does not have defendants but wishes to distribute their assets to family and friends including superannuation and death benefits.
- Your single plan.
- Include a Will and Power of Attorney so that you know that are will taken care of if anything happens.
- For the Family who has wants to ensure future protection and peace of mind, particular for young children.
- Your family plan.
- Includes Will and Power of Attorney for you and your partner,so that you know that they are taken care of if anything happens.
Special Disability Trust Plan
- For the Family who has a child with a disability.
- Your special disability trust plan.
- Includes a Will with the establishment of a disability trust and Power of Attorney so that you know that are taken care of if anything happens.
To download your Instruction Sheet to get you started click here: Checklist for will with children (3)